$500 off retail right now!
The power of a 250 and with the weight of a 125!
Financing available and trades considered. Comes with 6 months warranty.
• Machined aluminum oil fill plug
• Frame has geometry and rigidity for increased agility and stability. Weight is reduced and reliability boosted with the use of precision-cast components, while comfort is improved and vibration reduced thanks to new head bolts. The frame is also narrower at the base which improves handling over difficult sections and typical off-road tracks.
• Tailpiece has greater strength to reduce breakage during off road riding, all filter box components and related accessories are now housed inside it (electrical components and oil reservoir for 2-strokes).
• Air Filter mounting system, providing quicker and more accurate installation.
Rear shock absorber with:
• Top-out system spring to improve grip and contact with the ground during hard braking.
• Long shock bumper with more progressive compression. This ensures good protection of the buffer and improves bottoming resistance.
• Special valving, to work in-line with the frame.
• Cooling system with water hoses placed inside the frame and more efficient radiators. This improves heat transfer and allows engines to operate at lower temperatures even in the most extreme conditions.
• Large capacity fuel tanks, of 2.4 US gallons for 4-strokes and 2.55 US gallons for 2-strokes. Besides providing greater range, the new fuel tanks improve ergonomics and ease-of-movement in the seat.
• Wide handlebars for greater control.
• Exhaust with layout in line with the bike’s rear section.
• Side stand with big foot pad.
• Machined aluminum footpegs that are extra wide.
• Brake pedal with large bearings.
• Shorter 430/480 cc gearing compared to previous models.
• Metzeler Six Days tires, offering traction and durability.
• Machined aluminum rear chain adjuster blocks.
• Dual material rear sprocket, lightweight aluminum center with steel teeth for durability.
• Special Racing graphics and seat cover with a pouch
• Front axle pull for quick wheel removal
• Moto-Style hand guards
• Superstructure (front cowl, front and rear fenders, ducts and fairings) that improves ergonomics and the operation of all related parts retaining the Italian design Beta is known for.
• Front fender with variable thickness geometry which reduces weight and increases rigidity.
• Tailpiece made of techno-polymer.
• Tailpiece attachments in techno-polymer.
• Comes with handlebar protector.
• Silencer protector.
• Digital instruments and instrument panel.
• Centrally located MAP switch.
• Skid plate.
• Rear light and license plate bracket with integrated grab handles.
• Comes with frame protectors.
Type: Beta-Built single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, with BPV power valve system and electric start with a back up kick starter sold as an option.
Compression Ratio: 13.5:1
Exhaust Valve: Beta Progressive Valve (BPV)
Ignition: AC-CDI Kokusan
Spark Plug: NGK BR8ECM
Lubrication: Electronic Oil Injection
Oil Tank Capacity: 650cc
Carburetor: Keihin PWK 36mm
Clutch: Wet multi-disc
Final Drive: O-ring chain
Frame: Molybdenum steel/double cradle w/quick air filter access.
Seat Height: 36.6”
Ground Clearance: 12.8”
Footrest Height: 16.1”
Dry Weight: 213.8 lbs. (wet weight, no fuel)
Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.55 US gallons
Front Suspension: 48 mm Sachs USD fork, adjustable compression, rebound, & spring preload.
Rear Suspension: Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression
Front Wheel Travel: 11.6”
Rear Wheel Travel: 11.4”
Front Brake: 260mm rotor
Rear Brake: 240mm rotor
Front/Rear Rim: 21” (Front) 18” (Rear)
Front/Rear Tire: Enduro Competition
Warranty: 6 month Limited Warranty